When is it time to replace your eavestroughs?
With Edmonton home to extreme weather variance, freeze-thaw cycles, seasonal storms, high winds, heavy rains, and high UV levels, eavestrough and exteriors can show signs of aging and wear over time. Here are a few steps to take so you can plan eavestrough repairs or replacement with a top quality exterior services company like Great Canadian Roofing, Siding & Exteriors.
5 Steps To Take To Check The Condition Of Your Eavestroughing
- Find all damaged or worn eavestroughs or gutters and downspouts..
- Compare eavestroughs that have been regularly cleaned to those that haven’t been.
- Inspect eavestroughs, gutters and downspouts after major storms or heavy snowfalls.
- Identify signs of rust, cracking, warping, sagging and/or leaking in any eavestroughs inspected.
- Determine if it is necessary to replace any damaged eavestroughs depending on the findings above.